How you look affects how you feel. Looking good makes you feel more confident and happier about life. This would be why the fashion and beauty industries thrive in all economies worldwide. In addition we all know that image is key when it comes to human interactions.
Are you a 100% happy with your current look? I mean hair, wardrobe, beauty regime? Do you want to start dating, go out often, be more social but you feel your image is just not up to scratch? Read on for tips on how to make yourself over, fall in love with yourself and who knows you might just catch the attention that cute guy you have been eyeing, make new friends, have a more exciting social life among other perks.
- Get a new hair do. Try something new that you have always wanted but always convince yourself that you can’t. Do your research, invest in good hair and a stylist whose skills and advice you can rely on.
2. Beauty Game: Take care of your skin. Know your skin type, have a regime using products that work for you.Cleanse, Tone and Moisturize EVERYDAY. Start using sunscreen and natural products such as honey, tumeric, eggs, lemons to pamper yourself in between your professional facials. Never ever sleep with makeup.
3. Makeup 101: Many girls swear by not using make up but those who have embraced it know that well done make up enhances your features and does make you look better. Get a few essentials to start such as foundation, lip and eye pencils, mascara and lipsticks. You can rely on the internet to learn the correct application techniques or enroll in a class. Lastly praise practice practice!
4. Wardrobe makeover: Start by cleaning out your wardrobe and getting rid of anything you don’t wear often or you don’t like anymore. Add a few new pieces to your wardrobe over time. Budget and take time to shop around Think quality over quantity. Try cuts and colors that suit your body tone and type. Add accessories to complete your look.
5. Diet and exercise: This applies whether or not you are your ideal size. Eat right, start exercising and let water be your favourite drink. Cut out on alcohol and caffeine. Replace these with super foods and drinks that are good for you. Green tea, smoothies, veggies and fruits and nuts.
6. Treat yourself often: Buy a new scent, get frequent manipedis, go for a solo lunch date or a mini holiday you can afford. These acts of self love towards yourself will make you happier and of course leave you looking and feeling good. Win win.
Finally lovelies, in case you didn’t know good physical appearance really boosts someone self esteem and self confidence. When you are confident about your appearance from the head to toe, no matter who you are, be it a lady or a man you will really feel good. Believe it or not Physical appearance really affects your overall personality, thus the slogan ‘Look Good, Feel Good’.
Personally I’m really at my best mood when I know that I look so damn good from the head to toe.
Do you concur with me? let me know you thoughts about the same on the comment box below.
Kisses & Hugs