Shorts in African culture aren’t a normal day to day clothing wear. they are one of the rarest piece of cloth you will see worn in the street, because they end up revealing too much skin which isn’t always so likeable to the community. I can confidently say that shorts are for the strong and bold at heart kinda women who fear no prejudice because one’s character can really be mistaken in shorts.
Well wearing shorts isn’t such a big deal, that is if you know how to style them into a classic and sophisticated way. Making them look classic, leaves people admiring instead of criticizing. Remember how classy you may look all boils down to styling.
here are a few tricks on how to make shorts look classy:
1. First of all Feel classy about yourself in your mind. That way your conduct will complement the outfit.
2. Go for not too short shorts n’ loose abit, the kind that will make you feel comfortable when you walk and also sit.
3.Have a complete coverage top for the upper part of the body since you’ve exposed alot of skin in the lower body
4. Choose neutral,muted or black color kinda of shorts for a classy look.
5. Choose plain or minimal stylish kinda tops/shirts/t-shirts #keepthedesignsimple
6. Don’t go carrying cheeky sling bags/handbags/clutch bags, carry a cool plain neutral color handbag.
7. wear simple jewelry n’ not flashy for an all sophisticated look.
8. For shoes you can go with classy one-colored sneakers, closed heels, or open heels preferably black, white or neutral colors.
9. A pair of sunglasses can give the whole outfit an ultra sophisticated look.
10. Finally your makeup should be neutral, cool or simple.
To be continued in article #2 and #3 so keep posted buy subscribing.
Let me know how this article is helpful to you Lovelies in the comment box below.