Hello Lovelies here we go with the continuation of #1 article. If you have no idea of what I’m talking about click on #1 to read the fashion tips about stying your shorts into a classy and elegant look.
One of the tips was to choose neutral colors for the top, but here is the gist if you gonna choose a popping color like blue, red, pink etc.
11. Make sure that the pop up color you’ve chosen either compliments or contrasts the neutral color of your short well.
12. Make sure that the pop color you’ve chosen is the one n’ only outstanding color, so all the other colors should be neutral
13. If you going with a throw on top cloth like coats, jackets, ponchos etc. with a popping color make sure you have something else e.g jewelry, shoes, clutch, headband etc. nearly the same or exact color with the throw on top cloth. This helps blend in all colors super well.
14. Choose low heels or wedge heels if you are so uncomfortable with wearing 3-6 inch heels. Again heels tilts your body up, makes the burst & butt come out and finally gives you an uprights sexy posture. whichever inch of a heel you choose will add some elegance and bold look into your outfit.
15. Finally I repeat the first point in article #1, Feel Awesome About Yourself First and it will flow naturally to your looks and your outfit.
Below is how I styled my Short with a pop color – BLUE
Let me your thoughts about the outfit and the fashion tips in the comment box below, and hey don’t be afraid of adding other fashion tips on how to make a short look classy and elegant in the comment box below too. Lets help each other.