We all love that feeling of being like a sweet sixteen of age forever. For many of us things have happened in our lives that has made us to literally stop living e.g. age, family responsibilities, commitments, work & businesses, as a result we’ve grown old so fast, a times not measured by years but by skin and appearance.You can bare me witness that you know/you’ve met with someone i.e your brother/sister, friend or relative who seems to appear way older that her/his real age. This is usually as a result of self neglect because of the rise of responsibilities in one’s life, but hey your old like appearance shouldn’t be blamed on age and responsibilities, I believe you can do something about it entirely to start living afresh, feel young, rejuvenated and enjoy life. Remember YOLO! (You Only Live Once)
Below are 12 awesome tips to help you grow young again:
- Have a regular exercise routine-People who exercise tend to have better immune systems, firm & flawless skin (body and face skin), built body muscle which deteriorates with years if someone isn’t working out, very active, playful with young looking face.
- Find ways to de-stress – Mostly engage in your hobbies e.g Swimming, reading, watching movies, hiking dancing etc.
- Get more sleep – It helps in healing and repair of your heart and blood vessels plus your skin will grow vibrant & radiant with enough sleep.recommended hours are 7-8 hrs.
- Drink green tea – It increases fat burning (helps in reducing weight), improves physical performance, prevents cancer and also fights against inflammatory skin diseases.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables – They literally make your skin glow.
- Attend parties, events, hikes boot camps – anything that will make you lively, happy and in great mood.
- Take 4 liters of water a day – It has so many benefits including helping rid the body and skin of toxins which in turn gives a flawless radiant glowing skin.
- Surround yourself with bubbly happy people – This magic works better, If a smile is enough to cut down 5 years off your face, what about some daily laugh and smiles it will make a whole big difference.
- Moisturize your skin everyday – It will give a young radiant look and not a dehydrated pale face.
- Go for facials, sauna, steaming, do your makeup, massage etc. It’s benefits are timeless.
- Dress in clothes that are more vibrant and young looking.
- get hairstyles that are more likely to trim down your age.
“AGE IS A MATTER OF FEELING NOT YEARS.”Thanks for stopping byHope this article is helpful.click on this link Kenyafashionawards.co.ke to vote for me as the fashion blogger of the year 2017.
Thanks for your support.