Hope you are all keeping well and warm.
Today I really wanted to share something fun & entertaining like, last Saturday’s baby shower, something on love and sex, document about my week, or even share about my today’s outfit. But then something in me just wanna share something that is soul nourishing & uplifting , something that I felt, experienced, learnt and became wiser in it.
You see life has taught me a lot within a short span for the better in dealing with difficult,arrogant & rude people. With each and every passing wind, I’ve become wiser and stronger. I’ve managed to achieve an inner state of peace that no one can disrupt. Happiness, laughter and joy is what springs out of me all the time nowadays.
It feels so amazing, like so free, it’s like floating in the ocean and at the same time flying with the eagles up high in the sky. To have reached such a state of inner peace, Its simply Superb.
It’s a point where you’ll be in complete control of your emotions and life no matter people’s actions towards you nor circumstances.
Like 4 to 5 months back, a distant friend of mine just from the blues shared with me a video that had some of these things, keys to happiness. Every time I was distressed, I would play the video and read out the pointers to myself over and over again. I will follow it up with the I AM’s..and claim all the good and the positive things unto my life. Within a few months my heart was free from everything that was distressing me. I’m now in control of how I react to things & peoples actions towards me. No displaced anxiety, no anger problems, no resentment, no bitterness… Just a lot of forgiveness and letting go.
I believe you also can reach there. Have that inner perfect peace.
Here are 10 Amazing Things That Will Bring You Eternal Peace When You Dealing With Difficult, Rude and Arrogant People/person:
1. The greatest stress you go through when dealing with a difficult, rude & Arrogant person is not fueled by the words or actions of this person – It’s fueled by your mind that gives their words & actions importance.
2. It’s ok to be upset. It’s never OK to be cruel. Rage, resentment & jealousy do not change the hearts of others – they only change yours.
3. Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace. Free yourself of the burden of being an eternal victim.
4. Stay positive when negativity surrounds you. Smile when others refuse to. It’s an easy way to make a difference in the world around you.
5. Gossip & drama ends at a wise person’s ears. Be wise. Seek to understand before you attempt to judge. Use your judgement not as weapon for putting others down but as a tool for making positive choices that help you build your own character.
6. Always set an example.
Treat everyone with kindness & respect even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because YOU are. And do your best to be thankful for rude, Arrogant and difficult people too. – they serve as a great reminder of how not to be.
7. The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we’ve learned about love, compassion & kindness.
Life is too short to argue & fight. Count your blessings, value the people who matter, and move on from drama with your head held high.
8. Don’t expect to see positive changes in your life if you constantly surround yourself with difficult, rude, negative & Arrogant people. The greater danger of being around such people too often is that you start to become like them without even knowing it. Just because you are kind to someone, does NOT mean you have to spend extra time with them.
9. If you really want to be happy and peaceful then stop being afraid of being yourself, and stop thinking about what others think of you every second. There’s nothing selfish about giving yourself enough space for self care.
Experience life on your terms and you’ll be life giving to others.
10. Finally, your happiness isn’t tied to anybody,you are purely responsible for it. Choose to be happy, choose joy, choose laughter and do the things that makes you happy. You’ll Forever be happy.
When you understand and internalize the above as you constantly claim positive things in your life, you will reach that inner perfect peace that God so desires for you.
Wishing you an inner perfect peace in your life now and forever more.