It’s Random facts Tuesday! What do you know about me apart from being a fashion & lifestyle blogger? Let’s get candid with these 10 random fun facts about me.
- I played Volleyball and Netball in High school to a competition level. Best moments was winning against Nakuru Girls High School 😅. Don’t underestimate my shortness 😂.
2. I have two favorite meals, Biryani and well-done Nyama Choma served with Ugali plus chilli on the side 😋.
3. When I’m not working, I’m most definitely dancing or reading a book. Dancing is my best way of unwinding.
4. I did a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Statistics with computing at Moi University Main Campus. I’m sure those students must be freezing now. It’s that cold season back there coupled with a lot of rain and annoying lots of mud🙄.
5. Back home my nickname when I was growing was ‘Chichi’. It came up because when I was young I would often than most produce ‘chi’ sound every time my papa plays for me Kayamba 😅. I was like ‘chi chi chi chi’ as I dance. At least that’s what my momma told me
6. I changed careers to fully practice what I love doing, Digital PR, Marketing and Brand strategy, with the best part being that I still get to apply my data analysis & Research expertise that I acquired in Statistics in my new career.
7. I grew up in Naxvegas baibe for 13 good years.
8. I am an ambivert, of personality trait. That basically means that I have two contrasting personalities. I can be such an extrovert or an introvert depending on different factors, people and occasions.
9. I don’t drink. I’m naturally high 😅. Wait. Water makes me way high. Yes yes. My friends can attest to that 😂.
10. I am a mother to 1 beautiful baby girl. Motherhood has a mix of emotions, actually a roll coaster of them, with 89% being so much fun 😅.
Well, now you know some few 10 random fun facts about me. I will be shading more fun info #facts about me in different series,so let’s label this one #1.
Thanks for stopping by.
Feel free to leave a comment below, and to share with me one random fun fact about yourself.