I know I know It’s long since I posted an article, but hey, I’m here now sharing Eliana’s 8 months milestones.
What have you been upto?
So we’re so grown now, we’ll be 9 months soon, huhu.
Kids grow up so damn fast. I can’t believe that she was just a few days old a few months ago. I’m such a proud happy mum, The milestones that we have reached so far are insane. She’s has too much energy, too curious, too smart & too bright, basically a tiny little genius Lol😂.
She’s basically allover, putting anything and everything in her mouth.
Here are the 8 months milestones we’ve reached so far;
- She’s eating everything , even meat protein without any difficulty at all or allergies. Well, she started eating at 5 months old, so she’s already a mwenyeji in that sector.
- She’s making a few baby steps already. I dropped a tear when I fist saw her stand on her own for a few seconds. She normally takes 2-5 steps, then she falls down and stand up to try walking allover again. Her baby walker has really helped her a lot, she’s following everyone everywhere up to the washrooms and the gate, 😂😂😂😂.
- Of crawling, yeah you bet she’s doing it like a champ at a neck-breaking speed. She crawls towards her toys and people so fast,
- She has grown so strong as to pull her self up and everything towards her. We literally have to keep everything off her reach, especially electronics.
- She sleeping in her Cot now, without any fight at all. At first it was a bit difficult to try make her sleep there, she would scream as though she’d seen a demon. But nowadays comfortably sleeps until morning. It’s a hallelujah for me 😂.
- She now understands the meaning of a few words like, Come, Eat, Stop, Push and bye-bye.
- She’s making a few words already while blabbering, like Te-te, ga-ga, arghhh and a lot of scream-talking 😂.
- Lastly she’s has too much energy, she wanna play all the time and take a 5-15 minutes power-naps only two times a day.
I’m super excited about these 8 months milestones that she has reached, I can’t wait to see her teeth 😂😂 . I’m so proud of her.
Now you know why I’ve been rare here. I’ve been busy trying to be a great momma to this doll up here ☝️ and also super busy running a PR & Digital marketing company.
Back to you, How have you been? What have you been up to?
Thanks for passing by.